Haunted Collector

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haunted Collector

Post by Tall Tyrion on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 pm

I thought this was interesting:

Since the Haunted Collector TV show has debuted on Syfy, I am left wondering if John Zaffis – Syfy’s Haunted Collector and his team are truly helping people by the removal of haunted property or if this is just a well-executed hoax?

I have watched the two most recent episodes and the clients seem to be genuinely troubled by paranormal events and John Zaffis appears to be a skilled, empathetic paranormal investigator. When Zaffis offers to take the apparently haunted object out of the home or business, the owners appear relieved. They are happy to be rid of the troublesome object. In the two episodes watched, the owners insisted the object be removed, that the object be disposed of or put somewhere safe and far away from where it has been causing disturbances.

I've discovered that ghosts like to haunt bottles of Scotch, such as Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, and Johnny Walker, particularly Johnny Walker Blue. Please respond via PM and I will let you know where to send these haunted items for proper disposal. No charge will be collected for this valuable service.

Tall Tyrion

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top