Random Stuff

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm

a new one, inspired by the women of Shock Totem who expressed their love of the high heel recently...

"...I love that sound, that click click you hear in the distance, or around a hidden corner where the head automatically turns to see, an ingrained involuntary response now after all those years of training and having to be careful now as son no.2 is spotting me do it laughing at his Dad perving he calls it, though its only perving if she doesn't fancy you I reply, otherwise it's called flirting..." as Jats thinks back now to the one time he tried "...no I don't know how they do it with such poise and elegance tip toeing along in boot and shoe enjoying that feeling of empowerment I'm told, whatever the reasons, I'm just glad they do and can continue to do so if they so choose then..."


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 am

a repost for any golfers here...

the great thing about golf is the huge number of people you can exclude from the game.

"...very good..." chuckles Jats killing time here waiting for the rain to pass "...no the great thing about golf I recall is, as I said to my eldest son as we followed a four ball around the course of a very exclusive club where I had a free pass, is that the majority of people who play the game day after day, week after week, are fucking useless at it, and no matter how much money they spend on the latest kit, the super clubs and high tech balls that go further than yours, or how much they practice, is that they always will be fucking useless. And so, as we waited again on the tee watching four drives go left and right, they finally let us play through, and after my drive had reached the green in one, my son who was eleven at the time and playing only his second round ever, pinged one straight down the middle of the fairway with his toy club and his beautiful natural swing. 'Thanks guys' I smiled, and we managed to get fifty yards away before bursting out laughing at them, again..."


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm very much looking forward to the royal wedding on Friday!! Are you getting England ready for all the visitors jats?

"...ah yes the royal wedding..." Jats tuts, enjoying being back to the slot now after the Easter absence and having been expecting this one "...the streets are all decked out in bunting, preparations for the giant street parties have begun, just like the ones when I was kid, jelly and ice-cream for everyone, or so I have heard, so the media tells me so, and for sure there will be some here who will join in the festivities, particularly the plucky old east-enders any excuse for a knees up hey, and an opportunity to fleece the tourists too, but, elsewhere it will just be something on the tv with plenty scorning the sheer waste of it all, though none will match the fuss the Americans are making of the whole blessed affair, and you can even watch it on YouTube...me? I will be ignoring it all as much as possible, though I wish them the best of British of course..."


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by steven pirie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Tell the truth, you've been camped out on The Mall since Thursday week... Laughing

steven pirie

Posts : 647
Join date : 2008-10-04

http://www.stevenpirie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Jats tingles all over, sun and nettles, not unpleasant now, akin to being in a hot shower which beckons now "...I am only camped in a dilemma with 'republican' having been tainted by the American version, and so I do wonder at the alternative to this puppet monarchy that we have, that restricts the rise of an el presidente type. I just wish they wouldn't cost so fucking much, let them eat cake I say, though I doubt it will change as the whole thing just proves that the humans can't help their grovelling little selves now can they..."



Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 pm

and another of several, even though I missed it myself too busy being common...

"...well then billions of women saw her fairytale wedding today then, the commoner nabbing her prince..." as the chameleon here wonders how these princes would fair as ordinary men "...where at least it waters down the inbreeding a little as it slips from a show of army nation into reality tv territory now..." and Jats gets the feeling no one is listening again, today of all days, though soldiers on "...for ignoring all the subliminal messages that were served so deliciously today two humans got married and have all that entails before them, while the billions watch on now..." as Jats goes to repost this elsewhere then feeding the distraction


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Mon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm

a re-edit of an old one, which will need editing again for sure. Next time then...

Jats spider sense tingles "...well good luck with that female bonding then..." shrugging, smiling now, knowing it can't be helped "...not nearly as bad as sharp elbow disease that inflicts some men as soon as a women enters the group, verbally attacking you, or suddenly attempting to put you down, for some reason, and, amusing as it is to verbally de-bag them it sometimes pays to stay quiet for a moment to see if the woman spots the behavioural type too..." says Jats staying consistent still "...for one thing is always true though, women talk, they do..."

Spoiler:
BYE! "...so now we know what a spoiler is for then..." Jats edits back in tit for tat, though not sure whether tit is allowed even behind a spoiler now then


"...oops, my apologies there you go fixed, for those busy doing nothing at work then..." as Jats is inexplicably startled at Shiney being a mod for a second



Last edited by Jats on Thu May 26, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by fleamailman on Mon May 09, 2011 5:43 pm

("...it's not easy, and I guess one just has to be honest with oneself or there's no point to it..." mentioned the goblin knowing that JATS put his all into his posts, where the goblin too, didn't have it easy, saying "...ah, but mine is a different battle...", as he posted a recent example of it now)

repost from elsewhere, a premonition that has since come true

"...well, I feel I won't be allowed to stay on this forum long now, ah yes, another PM from the mod today..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...just whichever thread I start here get deleted, that's all, my edit thread, my "last post" thread, and my introduction too, all deleted now, yet what does that matter, where my post are both stored away elsewhere before I post, and where too, they are all on their own the moment I hit the post button now...", in fact, the goblin advised everyone to store their posts before posting anywhere, saying "...so why must I conform to their agenda for people here, surely if someone wants to write in posts on their own thread, what's wrong with that then, what possible harm I mean, where I am never rude, nor crude, nor nude, promise, but in the same breath I also understand clearly, that if readers will no longer go to authors in their books or blogs, then it's high time those authors went to readers in their posts, so , it's like I go "the emperor wears no readers" and they shot the little boy for his message...", whereupon the goblin just wished xxxxx well, hoping she would find him after the parting of the ways here, saying "...a livewriter always has a traceable username, but I never link links or name names..."



fleamailman

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by James Dalton on Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"Do not post nudity here," said James Dalton, wondering why it had to be said a second time. He walks away, shaking his head, hoping there won't be a banning this day. They're always so messy.

_________________
"I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice."

James Dalton
Forum Bouncer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-03
Location : Jasper, Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Mon May 09, 2011 8:09 pm

James Dalton wrote:"Do not post nudity here," said James Dalton, wondering why it had to be said a second time. He walks away, shaking his head, hoping there won't be a banning this day. They're always so messy.

"...as long as you don't shoot the messenger in the process, doesn't that saying go, or something like that, though it's nice of you to show up then now, yet there is always the context to consider and that fine line of art too, 'accidental post of a not suitable for work' it's usually called..." Jats nods to himself that James had posted before the edit "...better be careful on Valentines day then..."



Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by James Dalton on Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm

"See you in two weeks," said James Dalton, smiling.

_________________
"I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice."

James Dalton
Forum Bouncer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-03
Location : Jasper, Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm

"...is my little ban up then..." Jats chuckles "...and a messy affair, what you mean coming back with a vengeance shouting abuse, or signing up with a petulant alias, so that you can claim you were justified in your overreaction? You haven't been reading the text to go with the pictures have you, it makes all the difference you know, context. No I just laughed, shrugged and posted on elsewhere, for there are as many forums on the internet as there are stars in the night sky and like there some shine bright while others fade and die..." as the chameleon notes that the post count dried up even more here "....though funny how I wasn't banned, or warned for previous posts that had nudity in them too then prior to that little 'adult' debate where we were just trying to help out, though its clear now we won it then fair, and not foul ..." as the chameleon readies some posts marked for ST too now, now that it's getting interesting again


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Thu May 26, 2011 1:33 pm

a repost then...

"...oh the irony..." Jats laughs having just been banned for two weeks now from his last writers site by a mod with a Patrick Swayze avatar and for posting a picture of a cherub of all things "...the connotations are sublime don't you think, lets all rush to the Sistine Chapel with buckets of whitewash, and so there you have it then where see these writers think they are immune, above all that mullarkey yet continue to demonstrate otherwise, as always..." where the chameleon suspects Patrick is female as no man would choose that as an avatar surely "...as once more my point has been made for me again, and I should be thanked really for finding their tweepons of mass self destruction then..."


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Kenwood on Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Jats wrote:"...is my little ban up then..." Jats chuckles "...and a messy affair, what you mean coming back with a vengeance shouting abuse, or signing up with a petulant alias, so that you can claim you were justified in your overreaction? You haven't been reading the text to go with the pictures have you, it makes all the difference you know, context. No I just laughed, shrugged and posted on elsewhere, for there are as many forums on the internet as there are stars in the night sky and like there some shine bright while others fade and die..." as the chameleon notes that the post count dried up even more here "....though funny how I wasn't banned, or warned for previous posts that had nudity in them too then prior to that little 'adult' debate where we were just trying to help out, though its clear now we won it then fair, and not foul ..." as the chameleon readies some posts marked for ST too now, now that it's getting interesting again

Context has nothing to do with it. If you wish to continue posting here, as yourself or your alter-ego, read the forum rules. Simple as that.

If you've previously posted nudity, no one noticed. Take that as a sign of how "popular" your posts are. Had a moderator seen said nudity, it would have been removed. And given your reaction this recent time, you'd likely have been banned long ago.

Like I said, read the forum rules. Follow them. You may think they're unfair, but it's not your forum. Next time, you'll be banned permanently.

Welcome back.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns




Kenwood
Admin

Posts : 17553
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 40
Location : Brockton, MA

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Kenwood on Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Jats wrote:a repost then...

"...oh the irony..." Jats laughs having just been banned for two weeks now from his last writers site by a mod with a Patrick Swayze avatar and for posting a picture of a cherub of all things "...the connotations are sublime don't you think, lets all rush to the Sistine Chapel with buckets of whitewash, and so there you have it then where see these writers think they are immune, above all that mullarkey yet continue to demonstrate otherwise, as always..." where the chameleon suspects Patrick is female as no man would choose that as an avatar surely "...as once more my point has been made for me again, and I should be thanked really for finding their tweepons of mass self destruction then..."

No, you were banned for posting a picture of three chicks grabbing each others exposed titties. THREE TIMES! Two times after being told not to do so by moderators. Stop lying.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns




Kenwood
Admin

Posts : 17553
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 40
Location : Brockton, MA

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Stop lying

"...here we go..." Crusty McUnderwear chuckles "...I don't lie on forum land, no I let others do that, every post is true to self is it not, and neither do I claim that the forum rules are 'unfair' merely a reflection of the forum itself, and as for my 'reaction', as you load your words once more, my reasoned response was to hide the post behind a spoiler in an effort then not to offend, the under 12's mainly I s'pose, thinking that's what the spoiler button is for, coupled with a polite pm to one of the mods loaded with praise for his wife's writings, so that was twice then. Yet the cherub is still there lying flat on its face, or do you count that as thrice? See my intention is never purposely to offend, hopefully to entertain, make you think, perhaps, and despite your continued insinuations, one, or two will be open minded still, and so they are the ones I post to, where the views and ratios speak for themselves, yet you choose, with your alter ego then to continue to react as you are, bristling with snide remarks still, and threats now, when you could have pm'd me quite easily, could you not, with a gentle hand that would have been met with a courteous response, though I suspect this continued 'display' is not just for my benefit then..." as Crusty McUnderwear reads the rules now seeing nothing about daring to argue with a mod, or admin even, being a bannable offence, though the chameleon will still keep that wager with Flea that they will find something that is "...and so..." Crusty McUnderwear adds "...it might be YOUR forum Kenwood, but without new blood you will have nothing, just another dead one like the others we have seen come and go, which is bloody ironic don't you think when you were the one posing the question about the death of forums then, that has more to do with this than you will admit..." and Crusty McUnderwear ponders on whether to pm this himself, set the example, though Kenwood is right, it's not our forum, it's his example to set, as the chameleon sees by the preview button now at the name change for J a t s even before this reply is posted, that he continues to do so then


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Kenwood on Fri May 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Jats wrote:
Stop lying

"...here we go..." Crusty McUnderwear chuckles "...I don't lie on forum land, no I let others do that, every post is true to self is it not, and neither do I claim that the forum rules are 'unfair' merely a reflection of the forum itself, and as for my 'reaction', as you load your words once more, my reasoned response was to hide the post behind a spoiler in an effort then not to offend, the under 12's mainly I s'pose, thinking that's what the spoiler button is for, coupled with a polite pm to one of the mods loaded with praise for his wife's writings, so that was twice then. Yet the cherub is still there lying flat on its face, or do you count that as thrice? See my intention is never purposely to offend, hopefully to entertain, make you think, perhaps, and despite your continued insinuations, one, or two will be open minded still, and so they are the ones I post to, where the views and ratios speak for themselves, yet you choose, with your alter ego then to continue to react as you are, bristling with snide remarks still, and threats now, when you could have pm'd me quite easily, could you not, with a gentle hand that would have been met with a courteous response, though I suspect this continued 'display' is not just for my benefit then..." as Crusty McUnderwear reads the rules now seeing nothing about daring to argue with a mod, or admin even, being a bannable offence, though the chameleon will still keep that wager with Flea that they will find something that is "...and so..." Crusty McUnderwear adds "...it might be YOUR forum Kenwood, but without new blood you will have nothing, just another dead one like the others we have seen come and go, which is bloody ironic don't you think when you were the one posing the question about the death of forums then, that has more to do with this than you will admit..." and Crusty McUnderwear ponders on whether to pm this himself, set the example, though Kenwood is right, it's not our forum, it's his example to set, as the chameleon sees by the preview button now at the name change for J a t s even before this reply is posted, that he continues to do so then

Hiding that photo behind a spoiler does nothing for those who may be browsing this forum from work, in front of children, etc. At a minimum it should have been clearly marked NSFW or something similar about the spoiler tag. But you didn't do that because you didn't want people to not see it. And as was mentioned, it should never have been posted in the first place, let alone TWO TIMES after you were asked not to post it.

I understand you think rules don't apply to you in your enlightened chameleon persona, but they do. Follow the rules, plain and simple.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns




Kenwood
Admin

Posts : 17553
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 40
Location : Brockton, MA

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Jats is confused now "...so absolutely no nudity, regardless of context, unless it's behind a spoiler and an NSFW then..." scratching his head Jats reminds himself to better unteach his children to read should they stumble upon the poetry section here and see content clearly unsuitable, though the best work Jats has seen here so far, without question then, but just in case Jats was stupid enough to be on forum-land while they are around it's probably best to have a safety net for the young ones who know all of the naughty words, or most of them anyhow, that damned dictionary book sending them in to fits of giggles as it did to young Jats too, together with the sight of a tittie or two "...tell you what then, just to be on the safe side why not just flag the whole thread NSFW, I'm sure you can do that with your powers, not that it matters as I have already marked a number of posts 'Not Suitable For ST' then, but you know, just in case one slips through the net, to save any more embarrassment then..." then again thinks Jats knowing what humans are like in his 'enlightened' state, it won't make a scrap of difference, though he's glad to see Crusty McUnderwear has gone now then

http://www.irancartoon.com/100/swf/ButtonRedBig%5B1%5D.swf


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Kenwood on Fri May 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Don't nitpick with nonsense. We both know there is a big difference between poetry and nudity. See, children would have to actually sit down and read said poetry, and at that point it would be a parenting problem not a forum problem. Nudity, however, can be taken in much easier than poetry (i.e. just looking).

As for the forum rules, there is no nudity allowed. Simple as that. (And before you mention the cherub again, it's a baby's bottom; and while that can be considered nudity, it is no way of a sexual nature. Big difference.) And my comment about putting a NSFW warning was simply to illustrate that you should have, at a minimum, put that warning in place. It was not meant to say doing so would have made the image okay; we would have deleted it just the same.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns




Kenwood
Admin

Posts : 17553
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 40
Location : Brockton, MA

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Kenwood wrote:Don't nitpick with nonsense. We both know there is a big difference between poetry and nudity. See, children would have to actually sit down and read said poetry, and at that point it would be a parenting problem not a forum problem. Nudity, however, can be taken in much easier than poetry (i.e. just looking).

As for the forum rules, there is no nudity allowed. Simple as that. (And before you mention the cherub again, it's a baby's bottom; and while that can be considered nudity, it is no way of a sexual nature. Big difference.) And my comment about putting a NSFW warning was simply to illustrate that you should have, at a minimum, put that warning in place. It was not meant to say doing so would have made the image okay; we would have deleted it just the same.

"...did you know that we recognise words from their shape as instantly as we do a picture consistently from the age of 13 with a median recognition time of .0033+ second for both words and pictures, according to one of your famous universities that is, amongst others and not according to just me, though it matches my stuff and nonsense under 12's comment then, therefore your 'just looking' can be equated to both being a parenting problem then. As for the Cherub, seeing as you mentioned it again, not I, thanks, that was my point exactly and neither too were the titties sexual as it was of women comparing each others breasts, about as sexual as a woman breast feeding then, well to the non repressed anyway..." celebrating this minor breakthrough with a cup of Tea Jats moves to the final sentence of the second paragraph, neatly stacked, by the rules of course "...no need for the clarification of your intentions they have always been clear, and if you want to continue this one man pissing contest then by all means go for it, for I have posts to write...then again, oops, I've just done one now..." as the chameleon takes it to a wider less controlled audience now to spot the difference

NSFW then, though my boys thought it was hilarious


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

a repost where someone asks why it's so quiet on forum land of late...

Jats sits here huddled up drinking his tea firing off invoices "...yes very quiet everywhere, specially here in the Shire where Saturday the streets were deserted due to the crushing defeat of Manchester United in the Champions League final..." as Jats laughs once more at the memory of it "...yesterday was Sunday, and today is yet another bank holiday here in the UK with nothing to do but watch the rain come down, though perhaps, along with the weather, forum-land will perk up a bit now that everyone will be scared to Twitter with law suits flying about due to Ryan Giggs sticking his dick where he shouldn't and exposing the same flaw that effects Facebook and blogging too where its hard to remain anonymous even if you try too, whereas on forum-land it's easy enough to say what you like without any comeback from the authorities, providing of course you can circumvent the forum police who insist on doing their job for them then, where you would think they would be sick of all the restrictions that are enforced upon them in their daily lives and cherish the freedom of expression that forum-land gives them, should they choose then..."


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by fleamailman on Mon May 30, 2011 3:27 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...well yes, your background check is correct, yet it's more like 50 active forums, a leftover residue of hundreds more where things didn't work out, simply "air/edit/backup" is my game now...", replied the goblin about his mirroring all to everywhere, then he smiled feeling no need to be coy here, saying "...explains why your forum can't really touch me, oh yes it can ban me, just as it might edit or delete my posts or threads too, but the originals are always elsewhere in parallel, whereas if someone only posted the one time to any one forum alone, then only forum members would ever see it, where if something then happened to that post, or to the forum for that matter, all would be lost for one's misplaced trust in technology and in human nature...", in fact, the goblin had been around for many years now, adding "...maybe it's a readership of a small book then, what of it where I am anonymous, and where as a livewriter, or whatever you wish to call it, I repost across forumland more because "posts are born of posts", where even this text too will eventually be finalized into one a matched post...", in short, the goblin never idly posted posts to threads like most people seemed to do, no, his editing created a creature that exacted his thoughts back to him through this polishing of posts now


fleamailman

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by fleamailman on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am

repost from elsewhere, the introduction section

"...yes, that's a funny thing that..." started the goblin, welcoming xxxxx here, explaining "...I mean one goes through most of one's life learning something till one reaches a point where one feels it's time to unlearn it, whereupon the way in which one actually rejects that standard way is the way that one will be remembered by it...", perhaps the goblin was thinking upon the "greats" now, and how each in their turn had branched out into their own way at some point, van gogh, beatles, dickens, where probably nobody is remembered for following the standard way here, and yet we all start from learning the standard way now, so the goblin just concluded "...and rightly so too, only that at some point one has to diverge from the standard way, so perhaps the real questions are when and how then..."


fleamailman

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

"...how apt..." Jats remarks having just shook hands on a deal to buy a new truck after spending a stressful week agonising over whether to repair the old one, or buy a new one then "...I once knew some one who for him music evoked very little, did not take him back to a time past, trigger a memory, an emotion even, it was just bland like his taste in it. I was shocked, the admission changing my very opinion of him tho with a touch of sympathy at what he was missing, however, what's worse, are those I come across that are technically proficient in the making of music even, but have no soul, no passion for it, for where would we all be without passion..." as Jats dances to the kitchen pleased to be back in forum-land again after his little holiday then


Jats

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

("...yes, I love the smiths..." replied the goblin, adding "...and good to see you posting again...")

repost from elsewhere

"Ah... perhaps..." the salient observer said whilst still remaining hidden behind the shadows that shielded him, "perhaps, though I'm not sure yet, perhaps... the Goblin's ultimate goal after all of this is... WORLD DOMINATION! Yes! Indeed! That can be the only logical explanation!! After all this posting the Goblin would've finally succeeded in brainwashing the weak minded denizens of the internet into believing that he was some sort of God amongst the mortals by posting relentlessly and showing to the world that he, and only he, who could according to some previous posts also be a she, is the one and only person's whose voice must be heard." The observer observed this and decided that he must be the one to warn the others. He set out on his arduous task immediately. The world must know the truth! It's not too late as of yet.

and with that the goblin welcomed the salient observer back to the land of insomnia, saying "...missed you actually, whereas if you had been the remotest bit normal I wouldn't have I imagine, nor noticed your absence either, but no, world domination sounds like one great big responsibility, nah, not for me then, let's just settle for world recognition of my anonymity instead, I mean becoming some real known unknown sounds cool...


fleamailman

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum