Random Stuff

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

conspiracy or history, a repost then I had forgotten about, until I looked it up...

"...I perceive from that its less the loss of liberty and more the lack of justice then, for we hand over our liberty far too easily in these modern times busy in the pursuit of happiness instead, yet when pushed to shove some men will decide they are equal after all with the help of a sword or a Kalashnikov, then labelled as rebels, terrorists even, by the same politicians and power brokers who supplied the arms made by the same slaves that then rebel again..." as Salome dances now on Jats TV in the King of Kings demanding the head of John the Baptist on a silver platter, Herod salivating with lust, giving her anything she wants "...so for a moment all men are equal, until power corrupts and the circle goes round again, each man making their decision on who they want to be... me, I AM SPARTACUS!"

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

"...now I can't be doing with religion, 'opiate of the masses', 'fodder for fools' etcetera, but I can understand spirituality, a connection with the earth the moon and the stars, and while I also think astrology has spawned into something akin to shopping TV, there is a glimmer of sense in the distant pagan history, for there is no denying the influence of the moon on all of us, the pull of the tides, the gateway to our wondering of the planets and the impact of the moons creation from that unique random event, that consequently reshaped and formed the earth we know of, resulting in, eventually, us, a constant visible reminder above our heads then, that we are all just Random Stuff..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 pm

("...beautiful posts..." went the goblin reading on, letting the concepts do their work in the back of his mind through the late night, saying "...I am well fed here...")

repost from elsewhere, goblin does a review then

"...well this is probably not too bad a way to waste time then..." went the goblin, who had been typing out a text on his sony ebook reader with a stylus here, which at first had felt somewhat slow, both in typing with only one hand, and in having to rotate between letters to symbols each time, not that that seemed to bother the goblin much that is, since he always wrote his lines like encroaching waves, or like that monkey down the well then, in its "two steps up one step down" style then, saying "...actually, since it remembers the words offering up a choice the second time, it seems fast, for example, amazingly perhaps, if I type "g" and it now offers "goblin"...", simply, the keyboard took a good hour of getting used to, true, but after that, it was on par with the goblin's reflections now, or faster even, moreover, the texts were ready for the computer, the battery life was a couple days, and it played mp3s too, in fact, about the only thing, that the goblin never seemed to use the ebook reader for, was any actual ebook reading then

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

fleamailman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiney on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:14 pm

It is a rainy tuesday....here is a pile of amputated feet. unsure

"Hum A La Baby La Zeeba La Boob A La Hum A La Baby La Zeebe Lee Bop!" - David Lee Roth

"I'll eat you up I love you so."

Shiney
A Shiny Nugget of Poo on a White Duvet

Location : Harrisburg, PA (In the Shadow of Three Mile Island)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm

gruesome Shiney, more gruesome stuff then, a repost...

"...yet, paradoxically we have all been shaped by war, and in particular the gun, and ultimately has it not bought us peace, in the final stand off, albeit as mini wars rage on, fuelled by the Kalashnikov, and the pacifists dream of no more war, that one wish which could only be achieved with the disappearance of the human race, and not the gun, for even without the gun, war would still rage, as man would soldier on, no I see no Utopia on the horizon, other than the one I am in..." as Jats sits by his fire pondering on such things "...where if randomly I had been born elsewhere I could be slipping in a magazine, or planting another car bomb, more worryingly, so could my sons, rather than just being children then..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 pm

a repost then...

but at least you are usually on topic

"...thankfully then there is Random Stuff, where there are no rules, no petty jealousies, no grammar nazis, no sharp elbows, where you can post whatever you want, on topic or not, so, here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules... you can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push things forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change things, are the ones who do..." and the chameleon steals some more maybe "...for here the only rules are the limits of your imagination..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:38 pm

a couple of old posts from last Easter I found while rummaging about...

"...we finally hit a bone of contention then..." smiles Jats "...and funny how religion for all its good intentions is often the great divider of men, yet in its essence, its pure form, it is a beautiful concept, indeed much like communism, yet the reality of man shatters that illusion time and time again..." the chameleon thinks back now "...like the last 'Christian' I met who boasted that he was a Christian and a Virgin, a brave statement which I admired as he sat with me and his new teenage peers, but then he ruined it by stating that he would marry a fellow Christian and that they would 'never' get divorced, a word that seemed like a fluffy ball of string to my claws, and I proceeded to paint scenarios where he would have no choice other than to chain her and lock her in the basement to avoid the terrible sin of divorce..." Jats is fading now, the sofa beckons seductively "...his hand me down beliefs and morals from his Pastor father and subserveant mother crashing and burning across the dinner table then continuing on for a year as he showed himself consistently to be the most unchristian of fellows in deed and word, thus justifying the smirk spread across my face upon that first meeting were I pricked at his pomposity..." and the chameleon sleeps easy now, his Easter sermon done.

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:39 pm

and Jats rises this good Friday morning feeling like he has been carrying that cross "...the true meaning of Easter? Let's see then in this secular society what that means to the children of England..." as he carries in his tea and takes a quick snap poll amongst the six in his temporary care briefly interrupting their poker game "...and the votes are in, one mention of 'Jesus', one for the 'Easter Bunny', and an overwhelming consensus that Easter is all about chocolate Easter Eggs and scoffing them... so it looks like XXXX got it right first time..." and Jats goes off to chop some wood singing 'the children are our future...' and then shows them this picture of how Easter eggs are really made to howls of giggling delight.

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:56 pm

"...they are pretty good at that balance for their ages, better than a lot of adults 'pretending' not to look, yes, thinking back to some occasions now..." seeing as its half time in the football and Jats is not interested in the slightest what the pundits think of of it then "...yes they are pretty well rounded and have prompted some interesting discussions while we wander around the supermarket, or elsewhere out and about, when they encounter people strange to their eyes, and I try to help them see the human being behind, and remind them too that sometimes the most beautiful of masks can be hiding the deadliest sins, but it's not my fault if the explanation illicits them to make comparisons with 'Grandma', no no, it's entirely hers..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm

The chameleon thinks back now "...I once did a contract at some care homes, for the elderly and mentally disabled, and at one, adjoining the home were a number of sheltered flats where some residents were able to live with some degree of self sufficiency. As I planted copious amounts of spring border plants, a tedious but lucrative job, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. Within minutes she had pounced, this young girl, and was telling me all about her 'garden' which consisted of a small patch of earth under her window with a few straggly looking plants in and some brightly coloured ornaments of her own making. Her enthusiasm was quite breath taking and I smiled and nodded trying not to appear patronising telling her what they were called and offered some tips for their care, jotted down on a scrap of paper, lest she forgot. After pulling myself away eventually, though politely, to complete the job, I returned afterwards and knocked on her door, gifting her 3 trays of plants that were left over, something I often did, especially as I wasn't paying for them, and it usually got me a 'thank you' a cup of tea and some biscuits maybe in return, but this time, instead of a few nice plants for the managers already salubrious garden, I had given someone a whole new world, a degree of happiness I don't think I will ever achieve, second best I know, but, close enough for me...".

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:48 pm

a new post, to be posted elsewhere, and Eds funny, loved the bit about the Americans, and perhaps some light entertainment for your flight then Flea...

and Jats faces the slot again still wrapped up and smelling of Pine feeding his fire gently to get it going enough to get naked and hit the shower and feel the water running from his back "...it matters not whether I said it, or not, or when, or to who as the words all just melt away now, but its all there still, and one will read them, they always do..." as the chameleon plucks the insults that can be used elsewhere, now we are all gathered again then where I can see you clearly now "...and no I'm ok at poker, and chess, but your'e right chameleons are rubbish and swear and fight..." as a tongue flicks into the air and lassos that "...but they have their uses, and some even call Flemailman a Troll, why he'll even admit to it, though he is the most generous Troll of the lot, and one of the things about Americans is they can criticize themselves, but dare ye not, for though they have cottoned on to irony, humility they haven't, for though Europe might be in the shit like you, we'll invite others to laugh about it too..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg&feature=related

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

been busy elsewhere, a repost that still comes in handy...

your post count is nothing and why do you talk like that

"...we are all persona's are we not here in forum-land, so why not use all we have at our disposal, and my goal here is different to the many as some clearly come to escape from the little oppressions of daily life while some desperately search for friends, love even, or just to brag, or hate while we all kill time..." as Jats puts another log on the fire the September nights clear but growing cold and reads another typical post history now stopping after page three it all being the same then "...or the one that happens most with men and boys to have the most posts, regardless, whereas I just continue my journey to self for no matter how others try to hide it through different names and avatars the self shines through and stares back at you, and at least I will have something to show for it, or to show to others then as they start their journeys now..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

Jats is thoroughly enjoying his enforced day off here pottering about in his little cottage that is covered in a blanket of snow busy putting off things to get things done now "...yes its like ping pong sometimes whirling around, back and forth, up and down, not that it takes time really, well the bit I allow for it, and they can just whizz round with a push and a nudge here and there, though sometimes your pong gets pinged and its worth it then, though no, nothing frantic these days for me..." wiping the oil from his shirt and putting the kettle on "...though we might take a dirt bike ride through the snow filled forest this weekend, just for the hell of it, for the fun of the ride then..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 pm

("...beautiful post JATS, the stream works perfectly with it..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

The weak link there is the variety of meanings that individuals will ascribe to the word 'interesting'.

"...ah the wicked writer returns..." ventured the goblin on seeing the sharp mind that had written that above comment, replying, "...well, I guess I just like the variety of possibilities that that word "interesting" holds then, where perhaps too, I already know that which interests me, while not knowing that which might interest me, nor that which might inspire me now...", where perhaps again, the goblin was returning to that idea of forumland as being the world of correspondence then, adding "...I read to feed, and feed to read, where someone's persona just tells me whose posts to follow, but it's not something passive like bookreading, no this is very "live" with readers jumping in with their 2cts all the time...", and the goblin laughed, adding "...be honest, if this had been someone's blog as opposed to an open thread, would you have replied, no, me neither, see what I mean now..."

fleamailman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am

why thank you Flea...and the bloggers, yes I have some thoughts on those, meanwhile a random post...

"...I'm sitting here thinking of those first times I held my boys in my arms, holding them, one by one, in their blanket close to my chest, to feel my heart, and taking them to the window, to show them the sun or the stars, to see the world for the first time through those beautiful big blue eyes. Reaching in for that tiny hand that held on to mine, and gripped so tightly, that reflex, it's just that, the Darwinian they say, but you know it's more than that, as all those feelings surge through you, the joy, the fear, oh the fear, of harm, or worse, coming their way, even though they have just said 'everything's fine, it's all ok' you know it could be tomorrow, next week, any day, it's fleeting, it's paralysing, that crippling fear, pushed away, and so you take that joy, feel that surge, nothing will ever take that away, and just hope and pray, and simply say 'Here it is, the big bad world, don't worry son, I will always be around, to hold your hand' come what may..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 am

and the brief thaw here reminds me of summers gone, a repost then...

"...that reminds me..." Jats smiles fondly at the memory that has been triggered "...on a boiling hot afternoon, I asked the boys to clean my car, knowing full well I would have to re-do it myself later, but the lure of the hose was too much, and they volunteered happily, resulting as I knew it would, with the predictable water fight occurring with the neighbours kids. After joining in a bit myself, I retrieved the hose to finish it off, with them continuing their water fight in the neighbours garden, and they were still having great fun when I was done, so I went into the house leaving them to it, and avoiding a further blasting from their soaker's. I cooked dinner while hearing screams and whoops of delight through the window, as they played some made up game, and when I finally called them in to eat I was towelling them off one by one in the kitchen, as they shivered, and then began hearing that the game had degenerated into a little bit of show me yours and I will show you mine, between the boys and the girls, as my 8 year old said earnestly 'I have never seen a Vagina before...' we all paused with baited breath for what he was going to say next, even though I was already impressed at him using the right word '...I always thought they were a hole...' he continued '... but they are not are they, they are just a big slit going upwards not sideways' at which point myself and my older son looked at each other incredulously, and then we all burst out laughing. There seemed nothing to say really. Ahhh bless, his first encounter with that deadliest of creature..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"...the greatest way to live with honour in this world is to be what we pretend to be..." Jats starts lazily "...do we though, we used to, before we were taught not too, for gone for most are those childhood moments of pure fantasy to aspire too, when everyone wanted to be the good guy always, and now here you can live out a different fantasy, until the evolved erosion is complete..." he ponders on this over a glass of red "...and why is it that there always has to be a Nigger for some? Take here in the UK where the people who face the most racial abuse on a daily basis is not the black man, the Asian, the Jew, no those days are gone, and its not the new immigrants here like the Pole too neither, no the most abused here by far is the Ginger, the clue being too, that the same letters are still being used..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Jats, I'm curious - if you get bored with what you call "same old," why do you answer with replies you have already posted elsewhere ?

"...it saves time, for they are always there, much to the chameleons displeasure, but oh not mine, for no matter the verbal charge inflicted you simply swirl the red cape and smile, before letting loose the blade, nothing sharper, more cutting than wit, a retort to any clumsy insult, like the crooked little finger jibe you often get from a woman, especially when she is losing an argument, implying you are the owner of a small dick, to which I have perfected the perfect answer, over the years, which I will share with all the males here, simply say, dead pan and with conviction 'well it's big enough to make your arse bleed'. That usually shuts them up or makes them spit out their drink, and much more effective in a crowd, signalling out one more person to avoid, unless of course she asks you out that is..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm

two more then for the exception mentioned here...

have you done any writing?

like articles/papers/books/etc?

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

"...I write every day, I can't help it, so just subscribe to this thread for the highlights then as there is no dead blog for me, neither too am I on any writers sites, bar one, who for once accept me as I am, unusually, though there too they cling to their blogs and strive to be published while of course always working on and clutching to their books like faded photographs of how things used to be where one could simply write that novel that's in everyone, and then all their problems would just disappear..." Jats laughs mockingly sipping his Brandy tea now, feeling that little buzz that could quite easily become a daily must "...no, for most of these 'writers' I fear, getting published would be the very start of their problems..." as Jats reminds himself that most of the writers he has read had rather more interesting lives than most of these internet writers site writers have it seems "...and as much as I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:04 pm

"... me subtle..." laughs the chameleon "...I'm as subtle as a brick, the subtlety is in changing constantly, that's the trick..." as he watches the flames in his fire dance and contort, a breathing living thing and Jats responds by continually endlessly feeding it, it seems "...for one needs to adapt to ones audience don't you think, this arrogance of writers who talk down to their public their message lost in a plethora of obtuse self indulgent prose outshone by the nobodies who are somebodies now and couldn't write for shit without their team of editors behind it, so, for me it does not matter to be a master of words, you just have to get somebody to read it, to be somebody first..."

and for the American audience...

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am

and Jats wakes to see a fresh covering of snow along the lane and over the canal with the sun glistening too barely touching it with the forecast of much more to come which will no doubt be greeted with more doom and gloom across the country now, the chore of clearing cars and traffic chaos as the UK again, as usual, fails to cope with even a smattering of white stuff, and as Jats sips his tea he thinks back to long ago when such a sight would have filled him with such ecstatic joy and the thrill of the adventures of the day to come, smiling at that thought knowing that by this afternoon his mood will be changed, infected to see it differently through those boyhood eyes again, an old comic book springing to mind now

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:22 pm

"...all done here, things defrosting, a few things to be wrapped..." Jats pours a glass of red "...a merry Christmas to you all, may your God go with you and all that...Bah Humbug..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Some reposts then, catching up now...

Jats feels drained from all the dossing around while the little one shows him a tiny little creature that he has just found probably having come in with the new logs stacked up neatly next to the fire now and we fascinate at it for a while "...yes like all creatures we don't have long..." he says as he sits typing with a cacophony of chattering, arguing, pushing and shoving in the back ground signalling they are getting their boots on "...off the sofa and to exploring then..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Jats rummages around in the xmas sweets box with just the rubbish ones left and ponders "...there are plans under-way to re-introduce the wolf here in parts of Scotland and while I acknowledge the ecological benefits, the creation of jobs as stewards of the environment etcetera even listened to a couple of talks and read a few books about it, but, yes what happens here if one day 'A Wolf Ate my Baby' became the tabloid headline and the tracking tags proved it, would they be wiped out again in an instant..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Happy New Year then...

"...most religious miracle sightings were induced by hallucinogenics, the humble magic mushroom right up to the CIA inventing LSD its said, who as a by-product gave us Jimmy Hendrix then, so does that mean its all been one big trip, perhaps they are not so clean cut after all and are permanently off their faces while everybody else is trying to stay straight...could explain a lot..."  types Jats climbing to bed now not too worse for wear, no new year resolutions required there then

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top