Random Stuff

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Jats on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:43 pm

...how's my least favourite writers site now then...a repost where a forum is having a baby boom...

"...ah Thursdays..." Jats sighs tho smiling watching the slot rise from it's slumber the weekend almost here again "...it's just nature and time...." conjectures Jats noticing the baby threads now and 'why all the babies' threads appearing again "...yup just nature and time, and so a 'congratulations on the birth' post to be written then, now where does one start..." Jats thinks heading for the shower rubbing the hands in glee "...first a big high five to all the other dads for keeping things on the quiet too, for you are in for one hell of a ride 'newbs', yeah sorry, we lied, welcome to your demons now then yes you are in for a ride into hell, or a hell of a ride, well now that's for you to decide on your journey now..." says the chameleon getting all pastoral riding the high horse now and wishing them all the luck through it, while all along writing pragmatically as usual to save precious time "...yes there's no stopping nature now..." then adding "...if any of the men didn't understand any of that, you will, and if any of the women understood that, then call me..." Jats chuckles putting the fire on now "...and pass on a 'well done Mum!' from me too then..." chuckles Jats again leaving the young turks to it now

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:50 pm

"...how all you bloggers doing here then..." exclaims Jats with a wry smile getting back from a late one where everything almost went to plan, but done as usual "...sorry, been awfully busy..." and so with a big fat cheque sitting on the coffee table Jats prepares to put his feet up with a cuppa, the fire on and the slot then "...a friend of mine has gone ahead with my suggestion to downsize and her house is up for sale now where she can be closer to her family and have 100,000 in the bank too meaning she will be nicer off, and ready for whatever our government is advising all councils to put away 5% of their budgets today then, just in case 'new pressures emerge or new policies have to be funded, so there is a shared understanding of how it could be paid for' 'new pressures' wonder what they could be then..." muses Jats thinking of the recent riots here in the UK where one of the more eloquent protesters had slipped through the media net and said in an interview, anonymously of course, 'just wait until those Atm's stop working cus there's no gold left to back it up, then they will be joining us on the streets' "...all got me thinking, with another fuel strike round the corner here, that they know something we don't, or are they just trying to pick a fight, or something..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

I'd love to downsize. Our house is tiny as is, but we're getting rid of the superfluous things that seem to be getting in the way. It feels so nice to see space instead of stuff.

Mercedes
The Totem Goddess

http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bordo on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Mercedes wrote:It feels so nice to see space instead of stuff.

Agreed. Love it.

Bordo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm

...you're well then I see Mercedes, some random stuff to fill the empty space then...

"...I used to work right next to a woman who had passive aggressiveness off to a fine art and who would insult people without them knowing it often thanking her for the compliment, it was an education indeed, she was also extremely OCD and for years another chap and I would ever so slightly move things on her desk, a fluffy toy, a photograph, her row of pens etc, just slightly to the right or left, and we would smile as she would sit back down and within moments put everything back again in its rightful place. Very childish. Last I heard she was divorced again...pedents though now they are easier to suck up..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

...and anyway I'm too busy elsewhere keeping my readers happy, though I'll pop in to chat about the weather...

fire on, happier now Jats puts off cleaning the floors a little longer then "...another 'since records began' here with this being the coldest day in April this time, and with May due to be the same..." where at least a trip to the shops is not needed in this perpetual rain as Jats gratefully accepts a cooked meal from 'dear Jean' two doors away who has gotten into the habit of feeding Jats, like she does her stray cats, where neither too is Jats complaining then either looking forward to his dinner here now "...and we are in a recession again I hear on the radio now, so is that a double, or triple dip recession we are in, I'm losing count, all I know is I'm sick of it, and come June, or July when we finally get a turn in the weather I might even drag my arse off the deckchair on the lawn and go visit that there London again, seeing as there is no Glastonbury this year, yes lets all turn up together and have a serious word with them, though I wouldn't go spreading that rumour around on Facetwit now..." Jats concludes ominously and anonymously of course then adds "...yes there is nothing like miserable weather for making the English lose their famous good cheer..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri May 11, 2012 5:50 pm

...how are you miserable writers here doing then...a repost...

why are you always so damned happy!?!?!

Jats laughs at that "...no writers are more miserable than most, that's mainly why they write..." and then goes back to sitting in his stupor searching for words to fit the mood, not quite finding the right quote, or phrase that fits the situation to make a move from the sofa, though they will come, and if not, someone else's words will do, perhaps bastardize a few, cutting and pasting to suit, or make some up even to sum up this feeling again that was thought long gone, welded by the arse here and eyeing those boots in the corner that seem heavy once more. Yes the words will come, as Jats must go on, saddled with this promise made, for the only love that is unconditional will see him through each time it's time to stand atop the precipice and laugh 'no you will not get me that easily' then turning back, putting one foot in front of another, slowly walking away from the edge to be their rock no matter what where whatever they end up thinking they will never say of Jats 'he didnt love me enough' as all that matters in the end is just 'being there' then

157 3310

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Sunday then, but this was no ordinary Sunday, no siree, this was going to be one of the best days of his life, ever, for mini me, though it started ordinarily, shooting things, playing and arguing with big brother while I pottered in the garden, hung out the washing and cooked Sunday lunch, and when all that was done with, and the chicken was picked clean by nimble fingers, 3pm finally came, and so father and son sat down with a mug of tea each to watch the big game. And what was supposed to be a joyful formality became an agonising twisting turn of emotions where all seemed lost until the final few moments, when the team he had chosen at such a young age and against my wishes, though with my admiration at such mercenary calculation, miraculously scored the winning goal with only seconds to go to win the championship sending father and son screaming, hugging and dancing on the sofa in a release of relief and ecstasy where mini me finally understood that football is not a matter of life and death then, no it's more important than that.

158 3333

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 am

...just chatting with another "livewriter" elsewhere...

"Ah Jats, I envy you", xxxxx sighed, imagining the leaden feeling of overstretched muscles, weathered cheeks and pure oxygen overdose. "Sleep well then", she wrote, guessing he would land on his bed like a felled tree and know nothing until morning when the alarm clock dragged him back up to the surface. Grace grabbed an armful of battered paperbacks and decided to read herself to sleep. "You see - they'll always be that need for the old fashioned book to curl up in bed with. In fact, I can fall asleep with my face dribble-glued to its pages, and not even get billed for the connection".

Jats wakes slowly and painfully, flicks the kettle on and then the knee brace as he hobbles back to the sofa to inspect the rest of the damage to his battered body "...ah no, no bedtime books for me, for if there had been I would have been up half the night having to finish it voraciously, for see, sometimes like today and yesterday I have to be prodded awake for an early start though in the main I can wake as I please, but I tend not to pick up a book much these days, far too addictive..." replies Jats gulping his second cup of tea already while throwing on the same old trousers and some fleeces then making another cup seeing that the drizzling rain will mean once this early chore is over he can return to the sanctuary of the little cottage by the canal and leave all these manic ealrybird humans to it while he waits for the weather to be far more suitable "...no the only page turning stories I crave for now are the ones that I am in, especially if I am the hero then..." unexplains Jats remembering to brush his teeth, ready now to fight on for another day

159 3354

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am

another Monday morning comes round again where the sun shines down on the little cottage by the canal "...yes I would say Summer starts today here in little England, make the most of it now, although for some strange reason my phone is saying it's 18:15 on the 1st of January 2000, which it can't be surely, otherwise I would have noticed, wouldn't I..." Jats pauses the film on his dual screen, having finally gotten round to setting that up over the weekend where not much else was done other than lazing around and ordering another new gun which his confused phone tells him with a beep has been despatched and is on it's way now, ready for the next big battle scene then "...no I would say it's more like the 70's here, deep in recession, the jobless rising despite the new Tory government massaging the figures and it's the police now striking instead of the miners, making sure they have their pieces of silver in place before unleashing the rubber bullets and water cannons on the peasants, though I can't see many big battles on the streets this time round, no we are all too busy escaping..." comments Jats going back to the film with the shorts and the deckchair at the ready for later and thoroughly enjoying pottering about in this elongated weekend in the shire, in wondrous oblivion to it all

160 3381

Last edited by Jats on Mon May 21, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am

...darn double post...have this one too then...

oolongcha ponders at this latest post by Jats. At length:
"Well," he says, sipping at one of the more expensive supermarket's own brand of tea, "books have been a constant companion. I have the myopia from childhood that serves as a reminder. However, those precious moments before turning out the light on the night or, indeed, early hours of the morning, before falling into the arms of Hypnos are usually given to the written word, printed on a page. This," says oolongcha meaningfully, "is a critical point - no glare of a screen from one of those phones, pads, or computers; no power needed. No waiting for something to upload, download, power up, power down. These moments, then, " he continues, "help punctuate the moment from wakefullness to sleep: it takes the mind to someplace else completely different, a disctraction from daily concerns." Oolongcha pauses. "True, on occasion the book takes a little too firm a hold, and perhaps an hour is stolen from under the nose of that sometimes coy goddess; but often, it's a nugget of a thought to take into the darkness when the light flicks off, or a hint of something, somewhere else, if only..."

"...well this is a first..." smiles Jats just back now and needing to eat "...a moderator who not only reads, but writes too, which is a rarity even on so called writers sites, and now I knew I was right not to give up on this forum then..." as Jats puts the kettle on and stuffs some chocolate in the gob to fill the empty stomach temporarily "...yes I understand, though, as I said it's not for me for the reasons stated as it won't be a stolen hour, or two, it will be up all night until it's finished, I lost a week reading Tolken in my youth, but it was worth it, then, no in the main it's because I am far too busy writing now where I can escape daily life any time I like and not just at bedtime, or on a rare lazy day off when there is nothing to do, for on forum-land you can go anywhere you want to, at any time, and be anything you want to be, hero, or villain, or both, for despite any reservations that I might share with you on these pervasive, troublesome, modern gadgets, they are here and can be very useful tools to not kill the book, or replace it, but to lead someone back, or to it even, if you have written one, because yes, people still want to read something more than is the norm on forum-land and even though I know some wonderful livewriters on forumland now (as I am not the only one you know there are more and counting), shall I tell you who's posts I enjoy the most, why mine of course, even if they are shit sometimes in comparison, and why? Because writing offers far more freedom than reading, as you have just discovered in that post where for once on forumland you were free, almost lost in that world you escape to at night..." Jats slurps the dregs of his tea "...now imagine writing as any persona of your choosing and anonymously too, where as a mod then you can appreciate how useful that could be, and seeing as you are stuck to the screen modding you might as well do something for self while you are here then, for what have you got to lose...and who knows you may make me eat my words then..." chuckles the chameleon searching for the repost he has in mind to follow this new post then, which too will be posted elsewhere in about five minutes time

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm

"...oh well I will settle for this..." thinks Jats watching the country's elite getting soaked while celebrating the queens buffday as the flotilla fails to sink smattered with the usual interviewing of celebrities spouting garbage "...yes a lovely damp squib to get things started, very English..." Jats chuckles back from getting milk, the long way round despite the rain, enjoying the dancing of it on the muddy canal with the smell of wood smoke drifting along as the barges hunker down watching it all on their little tv's "...look at them in their sashes and ribbons of medals, Prince Phillip, Arry and Willium, looking for all the world like extra's in Sacha Baren Cohens new film where it must only be me then that thinks like this, as the rest of my countrymen bow down and grovel waving their little plastic flags at em, spouting on about the pageantry and splendour of the occasion with it being such a shame n all wot with the weather as 'land of hope and glory ' bellows out now from a very wet looking choir on a roof of a boat floating along the Thames with the Queen looking on in her dry white Ermine with Charlie and saucy Camilla bouncing along beside her to the comical hornpipe playing out now, very surreal, all of this...yes bring on the lympics next, Rule Brittania my arse..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z2M_hpoPwk

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

... it's all in the genes if you ask me, a new one that's already a repost now...

"...'so where's my fathers day present, or my card then?' I asked, seeing their faces drop as they had obviously forgot all about it, except mini-me who piped up 'we are your present...we give you our love' almost keeping a straight face as he did so, until I laughed with pride at this expert reply on this 'official' day invented by card companies, though it was only later when someone we bumped into amongst the crowds, that finally came out today with the afternoon sun, upon hearing the reply repeated this time in unison, reminded them that I might decide to use the same line at Christmas and so worried upon their strategy for a few seconds until the smell of the doughnut stall and the lure of the fun house distracted them..." Jats goes out to chop some wood then as the temperature drops with another few hours of football ahead to forget reality that's ready to return with a bump and to the slot suggests the chameleon, where better to finish off any left over frustration

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 am

...repost from elsewhere...

unable to sleep, a little bored, Jats shuffles around the untidy cottage, ignoring the washing up, not being that bored then and sends the mind a wondering, back to the slot now "...a meeting place, a shared house, a cosy little cafe to twitter and gossip, if you wish, but it's oh so much more than that these new beginnings here, for this is still a stage for all to see, a fly on the wall documentary where they will eavesdrop on our conversations and puzzle at our machinations, and so..." advises the chameleon once more "...guard that anonymity well, in order to speak freely then..." Jats chuckles at the contradictionary full inbox's and his other advice oft given that 'women talk' ringing in his ears while continuing "...and do please ignore that other gem bandied about, specially on writers sites, to write for your most intelligent reader, for one has to delight the pit and the gallery both, betwixt obfuscation and double meanings for these are dangerous times indeed, as history repeats itself, where of course we are reassured that us good citizens have nothing to worry about and it's only targeted at the extremists, paedophiles, terrorists and other such criminals of course, but what if, tired of all this bullshit, this erosion of our hard fought civil liberties ones mouth dares to be the parliament of England again, while innocently chatting about the weather, and other random stuff then, especially when one sees example after example posted on the net of this creeping towards a police state here in little England, and elsewhere, with new proposals now to stop even that expression of free speech, why if you believed them, you cant even take photographs in your own town, or film them filming you, so where then will be free..." asks Jats finishing this post off now on the grey Saturday that has followed "...no only forumland will be left in the end, to commentate on events not seen on the screens of ourderarmedia machine, so yes you writers, you commentators, sharpen your pens and your wit, for the stage is set to use words old and new, while of course being anonymous which you have every right to be too..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLmvrTwZ34&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNwnfqEMkOo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUan2DXBsk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNPg0uC54J4&feature=related

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 pm

... a repost...

...she wondered if Jats would be as delicate and edible.

"...gulp, xxxxx's going to eat me..." chuckles Jats back in from the perisstant light drizzling rain, though not too unpleasant in the humidity and some jobs can be done "...well I would give me a good wash if I was you..." advises Jats none the same despite the rain "..I'm rather dirty and smelly, perhaps you could smoke me like a kipper, or marinate me overnight, I dunno, I have never gone that deeply into it, but s'pose I would if I had too, though it's not come to that yet, even in Greece, although some remarkable statistics coming to light, 30% unemployemnt, 60% amongst the young, I think, ish, don't quote me, no benefits after a year and The Golden Dawn coming to power, they sound lovely don't they The Golden Dawn yet they are a very right wing party and campaigned heavily on anti immigration, Greece's equivalent to our BNP here, so yes it's not that bad here, yet..." the chameleon tails off and looks despairingly out of the window of the little cottage by the canal sighs and mutters 'you are fucking mental, the lot of you' while smiling at the bees toing and froing from wild flower to wild flower then slinks back quietly into daily life now

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:15 am

...a repost then from the thread "when are people going to wake up" elsewhere...

Jats wakes from an incredibly strange dream muttering 'what the fuck was that all about' and then while nursing the first cup of tea of the day goes back to the slot to seek some sanity then, while keeping one eye out of the window waiting for the postman to arrive in order to leap out and demand the fucker explain his attempt at extortion yesterday by posting one of two identical letters through the letterbox (birthday cards for the little-un from Grandma), yet keeping the other back and posting a note demanding I pay 9 pence extra, plus a 1 handling charge, where most of course would just pay the piper, anything for a quiet life it seems, these human beings, not this chameleon though "...I'm liking this thread then, so far, yes credit unions there's a start, opt out of this elite old boys club that is the banks that fill their troughs on your dead carcasses if need be, where as we have seen they don't give a toss about you and me, so why should we, yes withdraw your money on mass from the banks for their are better ways, well there is now anyway..." agrees Jats then while still sitting on his arse here watching the rain come down, still waiting for a confrontation with the postman, but logs on to pledge his support at least for The Bank of Dave, asking him to open a branch nearby, where who knows this strange dream may become reality again here in the shire and across the UK while the bankers go their merry way

http://www.burnleysavingsandloans.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfbsg5Agii4
(darn, if the video is blocked in your country, ironically, I'm working on a way round it, there's always a way)

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:27 pm

...sorry, have been caught up in the Lympic fever here...still, a repost though...

... Thirds in the medals table right now with 37 medals. All our best stuff is gone now though, the sailing, rowing, cycling are our untouchable events.

"...nah, some more medals to come yet, medals in the bag already in the boxing, a few in the athletics, gymnastics, and some more cycling events left, specially BMX, why yes it will be our best Lympics ever, the whole nation coming together, even Scotland maybe too, who picked a bad year to go for independence if you ask me, but the old divides always return..." smiles Jats happy to be back before the thunderstorm that is threatening and putting the kettle on now just witnessing a great fight between GBR & IRL where the Irish girl had too much class on the way to a gold medal, so one for the olde Oirish there too "...but then what, when it's all over, this marvellous delusion that we are all enjoying, how do we cope with reality when the fudged figures come out and the stories in waiting of corruption crawl to the surface as dailylife bites back again..." wonders Jats having enjoyed the whole wonderful experience of this last hurrah, punching the air like a madman in the little cottage by the canal and joining in the cheers with a pint in hand, yet always with a cynical eye, for one wouldn't be British otherwise then "...though most of all I have been impressed, and a little envious of the wild flower display, where at least there will be one legacy left then..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 am

...finishing off taking over the Lympics thread elsewhere...

Jats slowly crawls out of the fog of the morning, for once unaccompanied by the Lympics in the corner with it all over now, other than the slow picking of the bones to come then and so flicks on the radio for one has to have something humming along in the background, or maybe that's just some more of our British eccentricity then and not simply dancing as Rome burns "...did you see it, the closing show, if not, you missed a treat, a surreal fantasy made from sticky back plastic, lots of bicycles and the cast of all the musicals from the west end, plus a Spice Girl reunion too where I am sure I was not the only one secretly hoping a taxi driver would slam his brakes on..." smiles Jats putting the kettle on to avoid finishing filling in another damned form lying on the coffee table accusingly "...and now that it's all over then, I wonder amongst the mish mash cacophony what message was sent out to the world other than no matter what, we still know how to forget it all and have a PARTY then..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

after a boiling hot afternoon and the most beautiful evening of the year so far Jats returns from a little walk to the post box at the end of the lane, one of those small red boxes tucked away in the bushes that saves the legs from a longer walk in to town, even though, technically, Jats is a negligent father now for leaving the boys whispering their selves to sleep in their room, but still, at last, that bloody forms finally gone thinks Jats settling down to the slot for a nightcap "...seeing as every one seemed to want to be the referee today, I let them, each one taking it in turn to make bad decision after bad decision with me giving them a lesson on how to get away with murder with some of the finer/darker arts of the game and not all that theatrical nonsense by some of the so called modern role models seeing as I was freed from the restraints of being the good example and so demonstrated the persuasive use of the open hand gesture, the innocent smile, the dive that's not a dive, getting the ref on your side, all within the rules of the game of course 'don't get mad, get even' I explained with a smile, each time the tempers were raised, or when the inevitable red card was shown their way..." chuckles Jats while swatting an annoying fly with a thwack with a good old fashioned rolled up newspaper "...though I imagine some of it was lost in translation, and they probably just thought I was playing the fool, but then again there's a fine line between madness and genius you know..." shrugs Jats in Gaelic fashion, just happy that the football season is back again

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

...sorry, been busy elsewhere, one for tomorrow morning then...

"...it's raining again..." grumbles Jats puling the duvet up over his knees on a damp Monday morning, catching a whiff of himself in the process, sharp acidic stale sweat that burns the nose hairs from another restless night where she appeared again, out of nowhere, when I had managed to guide the dream along quite nicely even weaving in that attractive woman from the supermarket, until there she was again, popping up in the kitchen uninvited with the surreal details that followed being unimportant and rather vague now anyway, only that in the end she did something mean and nasty as usual as my sub concious reminded me, as it does with annoying relentless regularity still, that she was unforgettable to start with then "...that's my day fucked then, where I have tried to rack my poor befuddled brain searching for anything I could possibly do at any of my clients without getting thoroughly soaked within minutes, but there isn't, and so I'll sit and stink awhile then..." complains Jats to anyone that is listening, yes there is always someone listening then, unless this is all a pointless dream then

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

...from the "nudey pictures of Kate and Will, the French are all Bastards etcetera" thread elsewhere then, where it's still kicking off...

"..but, no I like the French..." admits Jats whiling away another rainy day in miserable England "...we could learn a lot from the French and why should they care about monarchy..." as Jats spies the views, incredible, no the views never lie then "...and merely laugh at your hypocrisy doled out over the tabloid soaked coffee table with our holier than thoudearmedia telling us what we have to think, yes we could learn a lot from the French, at least they have their passion left..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZWZZRZDcSQ&feature=related

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

...repost from elsewhere...

Jats returns just as the rain comes down in earnest now having timed it just right then with only one fuck up and two annoyances today, so, not a bad day for Jat's, as he plods on "...so how is forumland then..." Jats wonders noticing at one forum this post will take his thread past 75,000 views when it's re-posted there, who'd have thought it, making him re-wonder what a proper writer could do "...have you been busy as always without me..." as the chameleon spies a comma debait that needs a Jats post in it, or two "...same old same old? Anything new? Has an OP taken their clothes off lately? Does god exist this week? And how's that boosting the economy going then..." Jats chuckles, dare not mentioning the book sales on any writers sites "...or just 'cliffs' as they marvelously say there, and to that forum I will say 'cheers' then, for I couldn't have done it without them, could I, and so onwards then, while we still can, brothers and sisters..."

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

...a repost, discussing dreams...

"...I used to love Autumn..." laments Jats seeing the steam rising from his brew on the coffee table more clearly in the ever increasing chilliness of the little cottage by the canal with each morning that comes around now, with winter surely coming "...but now it's a double edged sword, where at least I get to play with my chainsaw then..." smiles Jats planning on slicing the rest of the dry oak up later that sits waiting in the yard with Jats having boots and fleeces on at the ready once some space has been created from thin air first by making some junk disappear "...that's the great thing about dreams..." Jats was telling the little un only last night after a nightmare had awoken him and so he snuggled under the duvet on the sofa with Jats who explained "...that sometimes while you are in the dream you suddenly start thinking 'hang on this is a dream' and then you can start changing the dream, controlling it, making it go this way and that, even changing peoples faces on the spot and doing anything one can imagine, so look out for that, and then your dreams can be anything you want them to be...and if you get scared just make me appear, right next to you, I'll always help out..." Jats re-assured him, letting him fall back to the world of his imagination in front of the tv and the fire and so the chameleon steals that moment of time forever now as it quickly passes by

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:42 pm

...just chatting elsewhere...

"...thanks, a lovely 'mess' of a post then, though I'll not read it again, just yet, as it will only get me thinking..." Jats chuckles being happy to be back at the slot where anyone can be anyone, and anyone can be anything "...warm, a distant sun making one scrabble around for the shades again, yes it was a perfect day to be in England today, and no there is nothing wrong here, every-things ok..." nods Jats smiling obliviously, then shitting himself as the bulb in the lamp next to him suddenly blows, or rather fizzles with a squeak being one of those energy saving ones, which, by the way, Jats quite likes how they slowly warm up just in case of another 'bulb' argument flaring up from nowhere "...triple dip recession I heard being bandied about yesterday, and I still say it's going to have to get even worse before these over educated mass jobless, young and old, start to cotton on that something aint quite right here mister..." mumbles Jats having succumbed to thinking then, unless, sniffing the air and getting a sharp burst of phosphorous from the burning filament, it might be the fumes getting to him then before adding "...so yes I'll be marching when the time comes, might be a larf, might have to, and to all the young dudes I say what you got to lose then, come brothers, it's your future too..." chuckles Jats flipping the tv on and laughing at the celebrities

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jats on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm

'fifty six years old' Jats counted down on his knees moving his finger across the rings seeing the hot summer and cold winters gone by for this old oak, nice and dry, and a bit of a bitch to slice through to keep Jats warm through the winter "...wow would you look at all the post election threads popping up all over forumland like fireworks, a marvellous display where I could tell who had won by the Ripublicans hatred spewing all over the place, so four more years for y'all to get bogged down in..." though all Jats knows for certain is winter is coming again sorting out some kindling "...it won't make no difference though for head or tails goes the anton chigurh voice now, yet the chameleon knows that the flipping of the coin has no meaning, simply the crime will be committed either way then, that the 1% had hand picked their man in both political parties, where pro whatever was a trick to show some superficial differences between them, just icing again, and where the real game was icy-dicey, ICDC as in inflationary caused devaluation of currency, and once one understands their game, once one sees that their pro whatever politics, like heads or tails, is quite secondary to their agenda advancing in the background, the relationship between the fed and the banks at the expense of everyone else becomes apparent, no the only question needed to be asked here is why is benake hell so bent on devaluing the currency, and yes we know that both parties pushing for it at the behest of the fed, yes they're short selling much like they are betting against themselves, so, stay warm, stay safe now..." Jats mumbles hearing the rumbling looking instinctively to the heavens before realising it's his stomach grumbling instead

Jats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top