Shock Totem Writer's Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Mercedes on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Hey guys! The group was accidentally deleted, so it was reset and we're adding the members back in one by one. Don't be alarmed by the "You have been added to the Shock Totem Writer's Group" emails. It's just us. Thanks to those of you who brought it to my attention.

Also, if you'd like to be involved in the critique group and haven't been added, feel free to PM us. Tomorrow. Give us some time, first. Wink

Thanks!

Mercedes
The Totem Goddess

Posts : 10655
Join date : 2008-11-06
Location : Las Vegas

http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by shadowflame1974 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am

oh, I wondered what that was. Thought it was a glitch Very Happy

shadowflame1974

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 41

http://shadowflame1974.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Kuro on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm in the group! I feel loved Laughing

Kuro

Posts : 657
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 28
Location : A House in the Woods

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Mercedes on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 pm

You ARE loved!

Mercedes
The Totem Goddess

Posts : 10655
Join date : 2008-11-06
Location : Las Vegas

http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Kmzone on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Meeee to, I'm in the group! Thanks ringleaders of Shock Totem!

Kmzone

Posts : 690
Join date : 2010-02-01
Location : the dark side of my mind

http://randomthoughtsofawriterygirl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by steven pirie on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:38 am

I don't think I was in the group. But I received an email to say I was back in. But when I clicked the link it said "go away". And now I'm all confused and insecure... Laughing

steven pirie

Posts : 647
Join date : 2008-10-04

http://www.stevenpirie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by dgrintalis on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

They're messing with our heartstrings, Steven. That's all it is. Excuse me while I weep in the corner. Wink

dgrintalis

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Maryland

http://dwgrintalis.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Kenwood on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:07 pm

steven pirie wrote:I don't think I was in the group. But I received an email to say I was back in. But when I clicked the link it said "go away". And now I'm all confused and insecure... Laughing
You were in the group. You've posted in there. That's what I went by when re-adding people. I left some out, though; those people that posted things and never participated or returned.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns




Kenwood
Admin

Posts : 17553
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 40
Location : Brockton, MA

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by steven pirie on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

dgrintalis wrote:They're messing with our heartstrings, Steven. That's all it is. Excuse me while I weep in the corner. Wink

We'll form our own group. It'll be better...we'll have biscuits and everything, and we won't delete all our members periodically... Laughing

steven pirie

Posts : 647
Join date : 2008-10-04

http://www.stevenpirie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by steven pirie on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Kenwood wrote:
steven pirie wrote:I don't think I was in the group. But I received an email to say I was back in. But when I clicked the link it said "go away". And now I'm all confused and insecure... Laughing
You were in the group. You've posted in there. That's what I went by when re-adding people. I left some out, though; those people that posted things and never participated or returned.

Oh, okay, maybe I forgot about it. It's an age thing :-)

steven pirie

Posts : 647
Join date : 2008-10-04

http://www.stevenpirie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock Totem Writer's Group

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum