No Monthly Contest For April

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Monthly Contest For April

Post by Laurah213 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

as I already said April was out for me so that's okay with me. Bi-Monthly would be better for me... I have 2 big projects right now and a couple small ones, plus regular work and family stuff so a breather is nice.

Laurah213

Back to top Go down

Post by EffieCollins on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Kenwood wrote:So that works out perfectly then. If we'd started bi-monthly, May would be the third contest. It would make December the last of the year, but we'll skip December since it's the holidays and just start again on Jan 1. Sweet!

I'm afraid we'll have to have just one Shock Totem Battle Royale, though. Probably in November. Otherwise it wouldn't be a very exciting fight.

Would those of you who've won be upset if you had to wait until December?

Yes. I'll throw a virtual temper tantrum and show my ass like no other kid on the playground. Very Happy

No, it doesn't matter to me when the final show down goes down. I'm cool any which way it goes. (Sad, that I JUST looked at this thread, huh?)

EffieCollins

http://efcollins.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerr on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm

EffieCollins wrote:Yes. I'll throw a virtual temper tantrum and show my ass like no other kid on the playground. Very Happy

Uh...put your dress back down Effie May. LOL I just happened to look in here again too. After spending the last two week sick as a dog, this is sounding better and better.

Kerr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top