I Believe The Children Are The Future...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Believe The Children Are The Future...

Post by Kenwood on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Fuck that Teach them well crap.

lol

Shock Totem | Satan Stole My Devil Horns

Kenwood
Admin

http://www.eyesoretimes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Believe The Children Are The Future...

Post by cvrysen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Laughter and tears. The horrors of non-inclusive dogma, G rated.
I'm trying to hope that this was a parody set up by the three kids to point out the madness, and can only imagine and cringe at the thought of the hateful comments from supporters and detractors on the internet as a whole.

cvrysen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Tyrion on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 am

Here's my favorite quotes:

"She's Indian... it's like... an African country in Asia. So do you consider yourself Asian or African?"

"OK, you are not Hindu, you just think you are."

"You see all that beautiful grass and trees and stuff? Those are all
from Jesus, and well, God and I think when you learn to appreciate that is when you can like, let faith come in."

"Krishna? like... Christian?"

"Ohh... you... eat?"

I hope it's a parody, too. I'm a Christian, but this is not my idea of apologetics... lol

Tall Tyrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Smindas on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am

I really hope this is a parody. The idiocy displayed here just makes my blood boil, and not just because I'm half Indian. I hate the attitude that some members of any religion have - that of needing to convert everyone to their way of thinking using 'concern for their spiritual self' as a mask for religious arrogance. Religious tolerance is the way forward - I'm atheist, but I'm hardly going to try and destroy people's beliefs.

Smindas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenwood on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

This is not a parody. These are real kids...and they're not separate from the norm. Kids are fucking stupid these days.

But I imagine I seemed just as idiotic to adults when I was a teen. So maybe there is hope. Because I turned out to be quite the dashing geenyus.

Kenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smindas on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

I don't know, I think you're probably being modest when you say you were as thick as these two girls. These kids are presumably around the 14-16 years mark. If they're this stupid now, they don't stand a chance outside of their little bubble.

Smindas

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie L. Sin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Several thoughts:

1. The secular stupidity of the white girls almost overshadowed their ridiculous religious intervention.

2. The Hindu girl is my hero.
"We can't be friends any more."
"OK. See you later."
The look on the girls face when her clever, clever ploy didn't work - priceless!

3. They're insistence that she wasn't really asian pissed me off to no end. If they don't know anything about certain cultures, they shouldn't be ARGUING with the people from them. You don't see me pestering Greeks.

Natalie L. Sin

http://www.myspace.com/sinauthor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 pm

This just hurt my heart. And then my head exploded.

Mercedes
The Totem Goddess

http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson T. Caine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Such staggering and willful ignorance is just mind blowing. I weep for the future.

We better put Luke Wilson on ice now, cuz the future is gonna need him.

Jameson T. Caine

http://jamesontcaine.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 pm

And here's the other thing. Where are the parents of these dear girls, who should be saying, "Honey, sweetie, darling, don't put this on the 'Net." Even if this is the type of thinking that they learned at home, some adult should step in and say, "Good luck trying to get a job in the future when your employer googles you and comes up with this." This is out there forever. It's just as damaging as nude pictures of them, or whatever, and it's going to compromise their future, most assuredly. Where's the intervention? I mean, adults on a horror magazine forum are tsk-tsking at them!

Mercedes
The Totem Goddess

http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenwood on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Mercedes wrote:And here's the other thing. Where are the parents of these dear girls, who should be saying, "Honey, sweetie, darling, don't put this on the 'Net." Even if this is the type of thinking that they learned at home, some adult should step in and say, "Good luck trying to get a job in the future when your employer googles you and comes up with this." This is out there forever. It's just as damaging as nude pictures of them, or whatever, and it's going to compromise their future, most assuredly. Where's the intervention? I mean, adults on a horror magazine forum are tsk-tsking at them!
Kids don't get it. And sadly, neither do the parents. This isn't like when we were kids. Our parents went through the same things. They knew. Today, however, technology has parents utterly clueless.

I tell all my friends that shun computers and such, that they need to learn at least the basics. Have you ever seen an old person at an ATM or trying to use a debit card at the grocery store? They SUCK! And those are simple things. Then add in these new self-checkout registers and such and they have NO IDEA! Just baffled. We cannot afford to be so ignorant. When we're 75 and 80, things are going to be so so ridiculous we can't even imagine it now. Our kids will get it, though. When we're 50, we'd better have a grasp on what's going on out there, else we'll all have moronic offspring.

Kenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top